To retrieve a previously deleted tender package from your Tendering tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted tender packages are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a tender package is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Tendering tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete a tender package, see Delete a Tender Package.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click Recycle Bin at the top of the page.
- Click View on the tender package that you want to retrieve.
- In the tenderers subtab, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) at the top of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, click Retrieve Tender Package.
- Click OK to confirm the retrieve action.
- This will move the tender package out of the Recycle Bin and move it back into the 'All' Tender Packages view.