To review all submitted tender to decide who to award tender to.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- One or more tenderers must submit a tender to review. See Submit a Tender.
- Navigate to the project's Tendering tool.
- Click View next to the tender package you want to view submitted tender for.
- Navigate to the Tenderers tab.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the Add Filter drop-down list, click Submission Status and then mark the Submitted checkbox in the secondary list.
You will then see all submitted tender and their tender amount.
Note: If you enabled blind tendering, you will not be able to see the tender amount until the tendering period is over.