To enable the Variations tool on a Procore project.
The project's Variations tool in Procore is designed to manage and track variations for your purchase orders, subcontracts and main contracts. Variations track specific details of new work added to the original scope of the project. For more information, see What is a variation?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool.
- Before enabling the Variations tool on your company's account, ask your company's Procore Administrator to contact your Procore point of contact for more information.
- Navigate to the project on which you want to enable the Variations tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tools link in the right pane.
- Place a tick in the Variations box.
If you want to change the orders of the tools, click the more menu (≡) and use a drag-and-drop operation to move it. Things to keep in mind about these tools:
- Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right.
- Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left.
- The first tool will always be Home.
- The last tool will always be Admin
- Click Update.