Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is only available to Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Speciality Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
To view the change history of a client contract.
The Change History tab in a client contract provides a summary of the user-completed actions that have occurred on each client contract in your project. New entries are automatically added when actions take place and entries cannot be modified by Procore users. The log shows the 'Date', 'Action By' (name of user who completed the action) and 'Changed' value that took place as well as the 'From' and 'To' values of the change.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Locate the client contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Click the Change History tab.
- Review the Change History tab. Each line item corresponds to specific change actions and provides these details:
- Date. Shows the date and time of the change.
- Action By. Shows the name of the user who performed the change.
- Changed. Shows what was changed.
- From. Shows the original state of the 'Changed' item.
- To. Shows the new state of the 'Changed' item.