To use the Bulk Actions > Reactivate menu in the Inactive Companies view of the Project Directory.
The Bulk Actions > Reactivate menu command in the Inactive Companies view of the Project Directory gives users the ability to reactivate a batch of inactive company records in Procore. It is important to note the following:
- This command reactivates a company record in both the Company and Project Directory.
- This command also reactivates the company on every project to which it had previously been added.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click Inactive Companies.
- Place a tick next to each desired company. Then choose Bulk Actions > Reactivate.
A confirmation message appears
- Click Reactivate to acknowledge the confirmation message.
A GREEN banner appears to confirm that the selected company (or companies) have been reactivated.