Reactivate a Single User Account in the Project Directory
To reactivate a user that was previously inactivated in the Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- Users with the appropriate permissions can also reactivate users in the Company level Directory tool to achieve the same results. See Reactivate a User in the Company Directory.
- The user you want to reactivate must be on the 'Inactive Users' list. See Deactivate a User in the Company Directory.
- If the company that the user is affiliated with is also deactivated, you must first reactivate the company. See Reactivate a Company in the Company Directory.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click Inactive Users.
- Locate the user you want to reactivate and click Reactivate at the end of their row.
The reactivated user can be found in the Project level Directory, the Company level Directory and any other Project level Directory that they were added to before being inactivated. The user's previous permissions are also restored.