To merge estimates in a project's Estimating tool.
After creating multiple estimates and variations for a project, you may want to combine them into one estimate. The merge feature in the Estimating tool allows you to combine the group items of multiple estimates into a new estimate.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Estimating tool.
- Additional Information:
- This feature is only available when there is more than one estimate in the project.
- Navigate to the project's Estimating tool on app.procore.com.
- At the bottom of the screen, find the estimate or variation that you want to merge into a new estimate.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the original estimate.
- Click Merge With Another Estimate.
- Mark the tickbox next to any estimates or variations that you want to merge the original estimate with.
- Enter a name for the new estimate.
- Click Merge To New.
This automatically merges data from the selected estimates or variations into a new estimate.