To configure advanced settings for the Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click one of the options described below:
- Permissions Table
- Mark the checkbox next to Forms Private by Default to make new forms private by default.
Note: 'Admin' users can view all forms. 'Standard' level users can view forms marked as Private that they have filled out.
- Mark the checkbox next to Allow users to replace an individual Form PDF by uploading a new PDF to allow users to replace a form PDF with a file from their computers.
- Click Update.
- Click Permissions Table. This reveals the User Permissions for the Forms tool. (Note: By default, user permissions are inherited from a permission template assigned to the user during account creation. See Manage Permission Templates. You can grant or revoke user access to the tool by continuing with the next step.)
- Grant or revoke user access permissions as follows:
- To grant a user access permission to a tool, place a green tick in the Read Only, Standard, or Admin column. The system automatically places a red tick in the remaining columns.
- To revoke a user's access permission to the tool, place a green tick in the None column. The system automatically places a red tick in the remaining columns.
(Note: Options that are grayed out indicate a user's permissions cannot be changed at the Project level.)
For a complete list of tasks associated with each permission level, see the Forms tool Permissions Matrix