To manage project permissions templates.
In Procore, role-based permissions are used to manage user access to different Procore tools. Access for each role is defined in a permissions template. By default, Procore provides its clients with several role-based project permissions templates. For details, see What is a permissions template? and What are the default project permissions templates in Procore?
If your company wants to modify Procore's default project permissions templates or if you want to create your own templates to fit your organisation's specific needs, review the topics below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Varies by action and by tool. See the relevant links under the Tutorials section below.
Company Level Permissions Tool
The following tasks can be performed in the company's Permissions tool:
- Create a Project Permissions Template
- Edit a Project Permissions Template
- Grant Granular Permissions in a Project Permissions Template
- Assign Default Project Permissions Templates in the Permissions Tool
- Rename a Project Permissions Template
- Duplicate a Project Permissions Template
- Delete a Project Permissions Template
- Export Project Permissions Template Assignments
- Export Project Permissions Templates
Company Level Directory Tool
The following tasks can be performed in the Company level Directory tool:
Project Level Directory Tool
The following tasks can be performed in the Project level Directory tool: