To change the language that displays in your Procore account.
Users can change the language that they want to their Procore account to display in by updating their account settings in the 'My Profile Settings' page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the company's Portfolio tool.
- Additional Information:
- User defined text will not be translated. For example, RFIs that have been responded to in English will still appear in English, regardless of which language is selected for the company, project or user.
- If custom translations have been added to a supported tool, the translation will appear based on the user's language settings. If the user has not selected a language that is different from the Project's language, the translation will display in the default language. See Add Custom Translations to Observation Types for instructions on how to add custom translations to the Observations tool.
- While Procore is striving towards language feature parity, not all features have the same level of language support as English. If you have questions, please contact Procore Support.
- Log in to your Procore web account.
- Click the 'Account & Profile' icon in the top-right of the navigation bar and click My Profile Settings.
- Navigate to the Personal tab.
- In the 'Country - Language' drop-down menu, select the language you want your Procore account to display in.
- If you choose 'None Selected' and the project's language is configured, your user account's language will match the project's language while using Project level tools and will match the company's language while using Company level tools in the Procore web application.
- If you choose 'None Selected' and the project's language is not configured, your user's account language will match the company's language while using either Project or Company level tools in the Procore web application.
- Click Update.