View a Submittal Package
To view a submittal package using the Submittals tool.
A submittal package is a container that stores one or more submittals. Typically, a main contractor creates submittal packages that list all of the individual submittals specific to a particular trade or subcontractor. For example, one might create a submittal package to contain all of the plumbing-related submittals in a commercial building project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher on the project's Submittals tool.
- Additional Information:
- Some image attachments may include the option to view them in a map view based on the files' GPS coordinates. See Which Procore tools let me view digital image attachments in a map view?
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- In 'Views', click Packages.
This reveals the Submittal Packages page.
- Locate the submittal package and click View.
This opens the selected submittal package in view mode.