Remove Tenderer Contacts from a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials
NoteThis information is intended for accounts with Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To remove tenderer contacts from a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
If you have invited tenderer contacts to a Tender Room but need to remove one or more contacts, you can remove them on the Invite Tenderers window.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you want to completely remove a tenderer and all associated contacts from a Tender Room, see Remove a Tenderer from a Tender Room.
- Navigate to the relevant Tender Room.
- Click the Manage Tenders tab.
- Click Invite More Tenderers.
- On the 'Selected Vendors' column, click These vendors have already been invited.
- Click the X next to the tenderer contact that you want to remove.
- On the 'Remove Contact?' window, click Yes to confirm that you want to revoke the contact's access to the Tender Room.
- If necessary, remove additional contacts using the same process.