To export a copy of a Portfolio Financials project's Cost Tracker to an Excel file.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project. The Cost Tracker can be exported to an Excel file and you can customise the columns that appear in the report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click Export.
- Optional: To customise your export:
- Mark the checkboxes next to any columns you want included on the report and clear the checkboxes next to columns you do not want included.
- If you want to change the order of the selected columns, hover over the grip icon next to a column and drag and drop it into a new order.
- If you want to include payment applications and variations in the report, click the toggle to the ON position.
- Click Export to XLS to export and download the file.