To configure the Project level Programme tool for Asta Powerproject integration and to upload an Asta Powerproject programme using Procore Drive.
The Procore + Asta Powerproject integration allows users to upload one (1) Asta Powerproject programme per Procore project. The files must be in a supported file format.
Supported File Formats
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes that the file format uses the PP file name extension.
- Easyplan 6*
- Easyplan 5*
- Easyplan 4*
- Easyplan 3*
- Easyplan 2*
- Powerproject 22.214.171.124*
- Powerproject 126.96.36.199*
- Powerproject 12*
- Powerproject 11*
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To upload a programme, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Programme tool.
- To view an uploaded programme, 'Read Only' permissions on the project's Programme tool.
- You can upload one (1) Asta Powerproject programme per Procore project.
- Asta Powerproject programmes cannot be updated in Procore. All programme modifications must first be updated in Asta Powerproject. Then an updated file must be uploaded to Procore.
- Ensure that the most current version of Procore Drive is installed on your computer. See Procore Drive: Setup Guide.
Configure the Project Level Programme Tool
Before you can upload a programme using Procore Drive, you need to configure the Project level Programme tool in Procore for the file type you're going to integrate with.
- Log in to Procore with an account that has 'Admin' level permissions to the Programme tool.
- Navigate to the project's Programme tool.
- In the right pane, click the Configure Programme Settings link.
- Click the Programme Settings subtab.
- From the Upload Project Programme Files drop-down list, select 'File upload via Procore Drive.'
- At the bottom of the page, click Update.
Upload an Asta Powerproject Programme
- Launch Procore Drive (i.e., Start > Programs > Procore Drive).
- Select your company and project from the drop-down menus.
- Navigate to the Programme tool.
- Click Upload PP or MDB.
Note: If the project scheduling preference is current set to "Primavera Integration," click the Change to Asta Powerproject button.
- Browse your local file system and select the appropriate PP or MDB file.
- Click Open.
- Log in to Procore and verify that you can see your programme and all of its data under your project’s Programme tool. Use the various 'View By' options to change how the information is displayed.