Settings: Procore Extracts
To access settings in the Procore Extracts application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Any Procore user with permissions to a project can log in to the Procore Extracts application and access the settings menu. However, only users with access to the project's Admin tool are able to extract project data.
- Launch Procore Extracts on your Windows computer.
- Click Settings in Procore Extracts to access the following:
Send Log Files
If you encounter an issue with Procore Extracts and reach out to Procore Support, you might be asked to send the logs from your application. This sends log files from your computer to our team so we can investigate the issue further.
- Click Send Logs.
Note: A message appears that the logs have been successfully uploaded.
- Click Release Notes to view a list of releases for Procore Extracts.
- Click Log Out to log out of the application.