This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: December 7, 2021 / Feature Released: December 13, 2021
Create Custom Fields for the Timesheets and My Time Tool
Procore has added the ability to create custom fields for the Timesheets and My Time tools. These custom fields function like other fields in Procore and can be included in reports in the Company and Project level Reports tools. See Create New Custom Fields.
Users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool can create custom fields from either the Custom Fields tab or within a configurable fieldset (new or existing) from the Fieldsets tab in the Timesheets and My Time tool settings pages in the Company level Admin tool. Custom fields need to be added to a configurable fieldset in order to be used on one or more projects. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets and Edit Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields must have unique names.
- Admins can add a maximum of 10 custom fields to a fieldset per tool (Timesheets and My Time).
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field. See Remove Custom Fields from Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields are available via Procore's API (Read/Write) and custom reporting at the Company and Project level.
Examples of Custom Fields
|Single Select Dropdown
|Working away from home
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.