NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to Procore accounts with the Portfolio Financials product. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
Follow the steps below. See the Budget tutorials on the Cost Tracker page for more details on adding and managing schedule of values for a budget.
Step 1: Add Schedule of Values to the Cost Tracker
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker on the Project Page.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of any cost item.
- Click Add BOQ to [Cost Item Name].
- Enter the programme of values that you want to budget for.
- Click Add BOQ.
Step 2: Add the Budget and Enter Values
- On the Cost Tracker, click Add Budget.
- Select I want to break down my budget and click Create Budget.
- Enter a Name and Description (optional) for the budget.
- Click Continue.
- On the Budget tab, click the drop-down arrow next to the cost item that contains the programme items you want to budget for. Enter your programme of value budgets as you would a normal cost item.
- Click Publish.