The Procore Construction Network enables thousands of main contractors, owners, speciality contractors, architects, engineers and suppliers to connect with other construction businesses for their projects. To better understand how a company in the network works within Procore, you can see activity metrics for some of the actions they take in Procore.
Based on available information, these are the metrics you may be able to see for businesses listed on the Procore Construction Network:
- Total Projects in Procore - How many projects the company has worked on within Procore, including both active and completed projects. This helps you better understand how much a company uses Procore for their construction projects and their level of proficiency within the platform.
- Active Projects in Procore - The number of active projects the company is working on within Procore. This gives insight into the company's current work in progress and how they may have the expertise and resources to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- RFIs Completed on # Procore Projects - The number of RFIs completed by the business within Procore. This provides insight into the company's responsiveness and attention to detail in managing project-related communications. With a higher number of completed RFIs, the business may be proactive in communicating with their construction partners and resolving project-related issues.
- Open RFIs on # Procore Projects - The number of RFIs that are currently open and unresolved on projects within Procore. This provides insight into the company's responsiveness and attention to detail in managing project-related communications. Companies with a lower number of open RFIs may be actively working to resolve project-related issues in a timely manner.
- Days on Average to Submittal - The number of days between when a submittal is created and sent in Procore.
- Submittals Completed - The total number of submittals that have been sent in Procore for the company.
- Number of Procore Users - The number of company employees who have active user accounts on Procore.
- Average Project Size - The average project size (in US Dollar) that the company has worked on in Procore. This is based on the estimated value on the project.