NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
When creating or editing a bid form in a Bid Room in Portfolio Financials, there is an Adjustments sections with additional options that can be enabled or disabled.
The Adjustments section provides the following additional options for a bid:
- Additions: This provides bidders with the opportunity to add costs that were not covered by the line items on the bid form.
Note: Additions are included in the total bid amount.
- Alternates: If there are alternates specified for the project, you can include them here so that pricing is lined up across the board when bids are submitted. Bidders can also propose their own alternates.
Note: Alternates are not included in the total bid amount by default, but you will have the option to include them for analysis purposes.
- Hourly Rates: List out any hourly rates that you want all bidders to provide. This section is most often used when bidding out service contracts.
Note: Hourly rates are NOT included in the total bid amount.
- Unit Prices: List out any unit prices that you want all bidders to provide.
Note: Unit prices are not included in the total bid amount.
- Exclusions: This provides bidders with an area to list out exclusions. They can add as many as they need, but each exclusion is limited to 140 characters.
The sections can be turned on or off by clicking the relevant checkmark or x (as shown below):