Manage Push Notifications for the Conversations Tool (Android)
In BetaThe Conversations tool is currently in beta. For more information, see Getting Started with Procore Conversations and How do I opt in to the beta for Procore Conversations?
To enable or disable push notifications for the Conversations tool on the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must exist in a project's Directory tool.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the project's Settings tool.
- Under 'Notifications', tap Preferences.
- Tap Conversations.
- Tap the toggle ON or OFF for the following notification settings:
- Direct Messages: If enabled, you will receive a push notification when a direct message is sent to you.
- Mentions: If enabled, you will receive a push notification when you are mentioned in a conversation.
- Group Conversations: If enabled, you will receive a push notification when a message is sent to a group you are a member of.
- The settings are automatically saved and you can go back to your project.