View Messages in the Conversations Tool (Android)
In BetaThe Conversations tool is currently in beta. For more information, see Getting Started with Procore Conversations and How do I opt in to the beta for Procore Conversations?
To view messages in the Conversations tool on the Procore Android app.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must exist in a project's Directory tool.
- Unread messages in the Conversations tool are shown in bold text.
- If you are mentioned in a conversation or receive a new message, a notification badge is shown next to the relevant message in the Conversations tool until you view it. See Mention a User in a Conversation (Android) and Send a Message in the Conversations Tool (Android).
Note: The number in the badge indicates the number of new messages in the conversation.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the project's Conversations tool.
- Tap the type of conversation that you want to view messages for:
- Direct Messages: Messages that were sent using a direct message between one or more individuals.
- Following: Messages related to items in the project, such as RFIs. You are a follower of a conversation if you were mentioned in a message or if you manually followed the conversation.
- Groups: Messages sent within a group that exists for the Conversations tool.
- Tap a conversation to view all associated messages.