To add Quantities entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Site Diary tool.
- For Procore customers using Project Financials tools, keep in mind that quantity entries do NOT interact with the 'Procore Labour Productivity Cost' budget view. For more information, see Set Up the Procore Labour Productivity Cost Budget View.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Quantities.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Quantity: Tap the Quantity field. Enter the total number of the specified materials placed on the site that day.
Units: Tap the Units field. Enter the types of units that were delivered.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. If configured, you can tap Add to add a new location.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.