To add Skip entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Skip.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Vendor: Tap the Vendor field. Select the vendor from the Directory.
Quantity Delivered: Tap the Quantity Delivered field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were delivered.
Quantity Removed: Tap the Quantity Removed field. Enter the total number of specified materials that were removed from the site that day.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.