To add Visitors entries to the Site Diary using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Site Diary tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Additional Information:
- You can create custom fields for the Visitors log on the project's Site Diary tool. See Create New Custom Fields.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Visitors.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information.
Visitor: Tap the Visitor field. Enter the visitor's name.
Start Time: Tap the Start Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
End Time: Tap the End Time field. Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the menus.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.