To edit a snag list item using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
In the Snag List tool, you can edit an item's general information, add comments, add related items (such as a document or RFI), or send emails.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Snag List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit snag list items they have created when the item's status is in 'Draft,' or 'In Dispute.'
- 'Standard' level users who have been granted permission to act as Snag Item Manager can edit items in which they are listed as the Snag Item Manager except when the item's status is 'Draft.'
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Snag List tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to edit.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap a field to edit the information you want to modify.
- Tap Save.