To edit information on a timesheet in the project's Timesheets tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- To edit any timesheet, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- To edit a timesheet that you created, 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- If changes are made to a signed timesheet entry, an "Edit Timecard?" warning message will appear stating that the signature will be removed. The newly edited timecard entry will need to be re-signed by the employee.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool on your Android mobile device.
- Navigate to the date you want to edit a timesheet for.
- Tap the timesheet you want to edit.
Note: If you see 'Individual Entries', time was entered for this user in either the Timecard, Site Diary or My Time tools.
Tap Edit .
- Tap the Date field to modify the timesheet's date. Then tap Done once the date is selected.
- Tap the timecard entry you want to edit.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Some fields can be configured as required, optional or hidden. See Which fields in the Timesheets tool can be configured as required, optional or hidden?
- Classification: Tap to select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry. See Enable Classifications on a Project.
- Sub Job: Tap to select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Tap to select a specific location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Tap to select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Tap to select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to orange to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments or descriptions that will show in the timecard entry.
- Add Line: Tap to create extra line items on a time entry.
Note: If using the Start and Stop 'Time Entry' method, the new line's Start Time will account for time already entered and the new line's Stop Time will reflect the default Stop Time in your settings. Any time entered after the default Stop Time will be added in one hour increments.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Submit.