As of November 3, 2023, to increase new message visibility, the ability to reply to a message thread will no longer be available in the Conversations tool.
- Threads created prior to this change will continue to function the same as before.
- You will still be able to view and respond to threads created prior to November 3, 2023.
To view threaded messages in the Conversations tool on the Procore iOS app.
A message thread allows you to create organised discussions related to specific messages within a conversation.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must exist in the project's Directory tool.
- If you are sending a message related to an item, you must have 'Read Only' or higher permissions to the respective tool.
- Open the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the project's Conversations tool.
- Locate the conversation that you want to view a thread for.
Messages with threads have a 'reply' link under the message showing the number of replies.
- Tap the 'reply' link to open the message thread.
- View the messages in the thread.