To create incidents using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Incidents tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus icon.
- Enter the following information, as appropriate:
- Title: Enter a descriptive title that accurately describes the incident.
- Camera: Tap to open your device's camera and take a photo to add to the incident.
- Photos: Tap to select an image from your device's photo library or Procore Photos. After you select the photos, click Add or Done.
- Files: Tap to select a saved file from your device's files.
- Location: Select a location from the drop-down menu. See How do I add a multi-tiered location to an item?
- Event Date: Select the date associated with the incident.
- Time Unknown: If the time of the incident is unknown, tap the toggle to indicate that the time of the incident is unknown.
- Event Time: If the time is known, enter a time associated with the incident.
- Distribution: Enter the users to whom you want to give access to the incident in Procore.
Note: Users added to this list will be sent an email notification when the incident is created.
- Private: Tap the toggle to mark the incident as 'Private' to hide it from everyone except Incident tool 'Admin' users and the creator of the incident.
- Hazard: Select a hazard associated with the incident.
- Contributing Behaviour: Select a contribution behaviour associated with the incident.
- Contributing Condition: Select a contributing condition associated with the incident.
- Description: Enter a description of the incident.
- Tap Create.