To create before and after photos on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool in the Procore app using an iOS mobile device.
- Open your 'Before' photo.
- Tap the Before and After icon.
- Tap Next.
- Select your 'After' photo.
- Tab Next.
- Select your layout.
- Optional: Tap on either photo to see additional edit options:
- Swap Positions: Switches the location of the two photos.
- Fit: Resizes the photo so that the entire image fits inside the given space. To undo, tap on the photo and choose Fill.
- Replace: Opens your photo selection window so you can choose a replacement image.
- Crop: Use two fingers to zoom in or out or use one finger to reposition the image.
- Optional: Tap the Show Before/After Stamp toggle to the ON position to include the stamp on the photo.
- Optional: Tap the Show Date Stamp toggle to the ON position to include the date stamp on the photo.
- Optional: Tap the Show Time Stamp toggle to the ON position to include the timestamp on the photo.
- Tap Save to Photos to create your before and after photo.