To create items in other project tools from photos on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos AND the tool where you are creating the item.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool in the Procore app using an iOS mobile device.
- Open the photo you are creating an item from. In the Album view, you can select multiple photos by tapping the album that contains the photos, then tapping Select.
- Tap Create Item.
- Select the item you want to create.
Note: 'Standard' level permission is required on the tool where you are creating an item.
- Site Diary Entry
- Snag List
- Fill in the necessary fields for the item you are creating.
- For Site Diary, Observations and Snag List items, tap Save to finish creating the item. For RFIs, tap Create.