To send a signature request by email on a Daywork sheet.
When creating a Daywork sheet, you can also request a digital signature from a company signee and/or a customer signee. Obtaining signatures is an important step required to verify a ticket. In Procore, there are two (2) types of signees on a Daywork sheet:
- Company Signee. A company signee is a person with signature authority for the company performing the work requested in the ticket.
- Customer Signee. A customer signee is a person with signature authority for the entity that requested the labour, materials or equipment being requested in the Daywork sheet.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher permissions on the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Daywork sheet that you want to request a signature for.
- Under 'Company Signature' or 'Customer Signature', tap Request Signature.
- In the 'Send Signature Request' confirmation message, tap Send.
Procore updates the 'Request Signature' field to show the date the request was sent.
TipIf your 'Signee' doesn't respond to your email message with a signature, tap the Request Signature button at a later time to send a reminder about your request.