To provide you with examples illustrating how you can work with the Custom Solutions Team to add custom forms to the Procore web application.
About Custom Forms
A custom form is a Portable Document Format (PDF) file that can be tailored to support most requests. The Custom Solutions Team can work with you to create custom forms that support most client requests. The examples below detail the most common customizations requested:
- Add or remove signature line(s).
- Add, modify or delete text (e.g., add legal disclaimer, edit a statement to add or change text or remove a heading).
- Add pages (e.g., add a cover page or legal disclaimer).
- Rearrange, rename and/or delete sections in a PDF form.
- Change the page orientation of a PDF (i.e. portrait or landscape).
Note: Custom forms do have some limitations. To learn about those, see What are the limitations of custom forms?
The animated illustration below shows you an example of how data can be exported to a custom form. The Letters tool in this example is a custom tool. However, you can also export custom field data for these Supported Procore Tools.