Note: Custom Solutions is an Add-On ServicePlease reach out to your Procore point of contact if you are interested in the services that Custom Solutions provides. If you would like a time estimate for a specific request, please ask the Custom Solutions representative when submitting your request.
To learn how to submit a request for customization services to Procore's Custom Solutions Team.
Procore's Custom Solutions team specialises in building customised fields, forms, tools and workflows as an add-on service for the Procore web application.
- Custom Fields. Add supplementary fields to existing Procore tools to support your organisation's unique data requirements.
- Custom Forms. Customise existing PDF exports on select Procore tools.
- Custom Tools. Design custom Company or Project tools and add them to the Custom menu in Procore's navigation bar.
- Custom Workflows. Develop customised workflows tailored to satisfy the unique requirements of your approval processes.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request services from the Custom Solutions Team, you must be your company's Procore Administrator.
- Additional Information:
- To provide your company with customization services, you must have Add-On Service hours available.
To minimise the number of revisions and the number Add-On Service hours used, be sure to review these instructions in detail. It is also important to clearly communicate the intended purpose and desired behaviour of your custom solutions in your request.
Step 1: Create Your Markup
- Download the template(s) that correspond to the type of request you want to submit:
- Custom Field Template.xlsx
Download this form to request a custom field. Use this form only when you do NOT need a custom field to interact with a custom form or custom tool.
- Custom Forms Markup Instructions.pdf
Download this form to request a custom form. If you want your custom form to include a custom field, include that information in your request.
- Custom Tool Template.xlsx
Download this form to request a custom tool. If you want your custom tool to include a custom field, include that information in your request.
- Custom Workflow Template.xlsx
Download this form to request a custom workflow.
- Custom Field Template.xlsx
- Review the instructions in the template file.
Step 2: Send Your Markup to Procore
- Create a new email message with the Procore tool name and request type in the subject line.
- Main Contract Variation (MCV) Custom PDF Form Request
- Equipment Check Out Custom Tool Request
- Send the email to the corresponding address:
Step 3: Completion of Development
While all projects have unique timelines, you may use these time estimates as general guidelines:
- Small changes to existing solutions (e.g., modifying static text, adding fields, removing information) typically have a turnaround time of two (2) to three (3) business days.
- Larger service requests typically require ten (10) to fifteen (15) business days of development time. However, specific timelines for all requests will vary.