Note: Custom Solutions is an Add-On ServicePlease reach out to your Procore point of contact if you are interested in the services that Procore's Custom Solutions Team provides. Any actions taken by the Custom Solutions Team will require the use of custom hours. These actions include (but are not limited to) email correspondence and conference meetings, as well as scoping and production. If you would like a time estimate for a specific request, please ask the Custom Solutions representative when submitting your request.
To learn how to submit a request for customization services to Procore's Custom Solutions Team.
Procore's Custom Solutions team specialises in building customised forms and workflows as an add-on service for the Procore web application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To request services from the Custom Solutions Team, you must be your company's Procore Administrator.
- Additional Information:
- To provide your company with customization services, you must have Add-On Service hours available.
To minimise the number of revisions and the number Add-On Service hours used, be sure to review these instructions in detail. It is also important to clearly communicate the intended purpose and desired behaviour of your custom solutions in your request.
Step 1: Create Your Markup
- Download the template(s) that correspond to the type of request you want to submit:
- Review the instructions in the template file.
Step 2: Send Your Markup to Procore
- Create a new email message with the Procore tool name and request type in the subject line. If you have multiple requests for different tools, please send one email per tool.
- Main Contract Variation (MCV) Custom PDF Form Request
- Equipment Check-Out Correspondence PDF Form Request
TipAny actions taken by the Custom Solutions Team regarding your request will require the use of custom hours. We recommend prioritizing your requests accordingly.
- Send the email to the corresponding address:
Step 3: Completion of Development
After you send your email along with the appropriate information and markups, your request will enter the Custom Solutions Team's queue and then will be assigned to a Custom Solutions Project Manager. The Custom Solutions Project Manager will review your request, answer any questions you may have and work with you to ensure they have all of the information that is necessary to complete the scope of work. After the information has been gathered and confirmed, your request will then be assigned to a Technical Specialist to complete the work. The Technical Specialist will then reach out to you directly when the completed work is ready in your Procore account for your review.
While all projects have unique timelines after the Custom Solutions Project Manager's review is complete, you may use these time estimates as general guidelines:
- Small changes to existing solutions (e.g., modifying static text, adding fields, removing information) typically have a turnaround time of two (2) to five (5) business days.
- Larger service requests typically require ten (10) to fifteen (15) business days of development time. However, specific timelines for all requests will vary.