To add custom owner types to company's Admin tool for use on your company's Procore projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- There is no limit to the number of owner types you can create.
- You cannot delete an owner type from this list when it is assigned to one (1) or more projects in your company's Procore account.
- The Steps below add selections to the 'Owner Type' drop-down lists to these areas in Procore:
- The Create New Project page in the company's Portfolio tool. See Add a New Project.
- The Project Home Settings page under Configure Settings on the project's Home page. See Add and Edit General Project Information.
- You can also include the 'Owner Type' column in Custom Portfolio Reports. See Create Custom Portfolio Reports.
In the company's Admin tool, you can create a list of the Owner Types on the Project Settings page. This allows your project administrators to specify the Owner Type on each project in your company's Procore account.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under "Project Settings," click Defaults.
- Scroll to the "Owner Type Settings" section.
- Do the following:
- Click Save Changes.
This adds the new owner type to the list.