To add a category to the Cost Catalogue in Procore.
When adding items to the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore, you can choose to create a new category to organise items under. See What is the difference between a catalog, category and item in the Cost Catalogue? for more information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Navigate to the Cost Catalogue tool in Procore.
- On the left side panel, locate the catalog that you want to add a category to.
Note: Click the expand arrow icon to expand the contents of a catalog if needed.
- At the bottom of the catalog in the side panel, click Add Category.
- Enter a name for the category.
- Click Add.