To add a new catalog to the Cost Catalog tool in Procore Estimating.
The Cost Catalogs section of Procore Estimating is where all material information and values, ranging from individual parts to assembled items, are stored. Procore Estimating offers a gallery of predefined materials that you can use and you can also add and customise parts or assembly. Materials in the catalog can be quickly accessed during take-off. When adding items to the Cost Catalogs in Procore Estimating, you can also choose to create a new catalog to organise items under. See What is the difference between a catalog, category and item in the Cost Catalogs in Esticom? for more information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Cost Catalog tool.
- Navigate to your account in Procore Estimating.
- Click the Company Tools drop-down menu and select Cost Catalog.
- Click Add Catalog.
- Enter a name for the catalog.
- Click Add.
The new catalog is automatically added to the Cost Catalogs panel.