To delete a custom response set for inspections.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- You may delete a custom response set that is currently in use, but any changes you make will be applied to all existing inspection templates containing the set.
- Deleting a response set is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Navigate to the Company level Inspections tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Response Types in the sidebar.
- Click the Delete icon.
- Click Delete to delete the response set.
Note: This action is permanent and cannot be undone.