(Beta) Delete Custom Responses for Workflows
In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Company level Workflows Tool Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only and all information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice. To learn more, see About the Workflows Beta Program.
To delete custom response types in the company level Workflows tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Workflows tool.
- Additional Information:
- You cannot delete workflow responses that are included in a published workflow template or in use by an active workflow.
- Navigate to the Company level Workflows tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- In the section labelled 'Response', locate the custom response you want to delete.
- Click the rubbish can icon .
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion of the response.