To submit a pre-tender RFI (request for information) during the tendering process.
Things to Consider
- If you have been invited to place a tender on a project that is being managed using Procore's cloud-based construction software, you should have received an email invitation like the example below in your inbox. Make sure to log into your account using the email this email was sent to because only this email will give you access to the project in Procore.
- You must be invited to submit a tender. See Search for and Invite Tenderers.
There are two ways you can submit a question/RFI to the project's GC:
Reply to the invitation email
- Simply respond to the invitation email with your question or RFI and the MC will receive an email. They can respond directly back to your email.
Note: When you reply to the email, it will show up as a reply to the original email you replied to in the Email tab in the Planroom's tender package.
Send an email to the thread's link
- When you log into Procore, navigate to the project's Planroom tool.
- Click on the tender package you wish to submit a pre-tender question/RFI about.
- Click Contact on the Tender Sheet.
- Click the Emails tab.
- Copy and paste the email address or click the Open Email Client button in the blue header box that says, "To start a new thread associated with this tender, send an email to: ___".