View a Tender Package
To view a tender package in the project's Tendering tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool and added to the Tendering CC Group.
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system and/or it may be out of date.
About Your Procore Tender Package
When you create a tender package in Procore, your tender information will be accessible in the project's Tendering tool and your company's Planroom tool. When you click on a tender package, there are six (6) subtabs that help you track and organise activity on and information about your tender package:
General information about your tender package is stored under the Overview tab, which includes the title, important dates, the tender package preferences, as well as information that was included in the tender invitation email.
The following actions can be performed from this tab:
You can view, edit and export the files that have been attached to the tender package. See Update Tender Files for more information.
You can view information on the package's potential tenderers from the Tenderers tab. This includes the following:
- Company Name: The name of each company that can be invited to tender on this specific tender package.
- Recipient List: The specific person from the tendering company to whom the invitation email was sent.
- Company Contact Information: The phone number for each company that can be invited to tender on this specific tender package.
- Last Activity: The most recent activity for the tenderer is listed.
Note: If you click into the Last Activity box, the full activity for the tenderer may be viewed.
- Tender Invitation Last Sent: Timestamp of when the tender invitation email was sent to the tendering company's contact.
Note: 'n/a' will be shown if the tender invitation email has not been sent to the tendering company.
- Intent to Tender: Denotes the tendering company's intention to place a tender on the project. Tenderers can declare their intentions directly in the tender invitation email.
Note: If a tenderer declared an intention to tender, you may want to send them a reminder email to submit their tender leading up to the tender submission deadline.
- Submission Status: Denotes whether or not the tenderer has successfully submitted a tender.
- Tender Amount: The total amount of the tender. If you selected 'Blind Tendering' for the tender package configuration, the tender amounts will be hidden until the tender submission deadline has passed.
- Cost Codes: The cost code(s) associated with each company.
- Trades: The trade(s) associated with each company.
- Notes: Any relevant information about each company.
Manage your tenderers by performing the following actions:
- Export the tender package's information, which also includes company information, to a PDF by clicking on the PDF icon.
- Delete the company from the tender list only if the company hasn't been sent an invitation email. Click the X to delete the company from the tender list.
- If you added tenderers to your tender package that you haven't invited to tender, a blue banner will appear at the top of the tender list as a visual reminder of how many outstanding invitations have yet to be sent.
Note: You can see which tenderers haven't been invited yet by seeing which ones have the Invite button in their row as opposed to a Reinvite button. You may also individually invite and reinvite your tenderers by clicking these buttons.
- Search for tenderers by clicking on the Add Tenderers button. See Search for and Invite Tenderers for more information.
- Resend tender invitations to all of your previously invited tenderers by clicking Resend Invitations. See Resend Invitations to Tender.
Note: This button will not send an email to tenderers who have not been invited yet.
- Delete the tender package by clicking on the Delete Tender Package button in the vertical ellipsis (⋮) drop-down menu at the top of the page. See Delete a Tender Package for more information.
Filter and Group Options
If you have a long list of tenderers with more than one trade, intent to tender and/or submission status, you can filter your tender list. This is also useful if you have a smaller tender list, but want to see if you have enough tender coverage across each trade in the tender package. See Filter and Group the Tender List.
You can configure the columns on your tender list to select which columns you want to show and hide. You can also reorder the columns in your tender list or reset to show the default columns in the tender list. See Customise the Column Display in the Tendering Tool for more information
Perform Bulk Actions
ImportantThere is currently no 'Bulk Actions' feature in projects updated to Tender Management Enhanced Experience, but you can still send a new correspondence and invitations to all invited tenderers at once. See Resend Invitations to Tender and Send a New Correspondence in the Tendering Tool.
If you have a group of tenderers that you want to perform the same action for, you can perform bulk actions to save time. See Send Bulk Correspondences and Bulk Invite Tenderers for more information.
Manage any addenda (called correspondence) related to this tender package from this subtab. You can send a new correspondence, as well as view and reply to older correspondences. See Send a New Correspondence in the Tendering Tool.
Use the Download Log to track when tender documents were downloaded. Any time a tenderer downloads tender documents, it will be stored in this list as a helpful reference. For example, if you've made changes to a tender package's documents, you may want to use the download log to determine who might have downloaded an outdated version. If a tenderer declared an intention to tender but has yet to download the tender documents, you may want to send a reminder to download the documents. Typically, tenderers will not submit a tender on time if they haven't successfully downloaded all tender documents at an earlier time.