Email a MC/Client Payment application from the Client Contracts Tool
Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is only available to Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Speciality Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
To email a MC/Client payment application to a main contractor or client as a request for payment.
If you are a speciality contractor who is managing a construction project in your Procore account, you can send a copy of the Detail tab of the MC payment application to a main contractor or client. Keep in mind that the steps below send only send a PDF copy of the Detail tab. It does NOT send a copy of the Configurable PDF tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also navigate to the payment application in the project's Payment applications tool. See Email a MC/Client Payment application from the Client Contracts Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Click the Payment Applications tab.
- Click View next to the payment application that you want to send by email.
- Click the Email Payment application button.
- Complete the following fields:
Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
Enter in names of people you want to be copied on the email thread.
Mark this tickbox if you only want the payment application to be available to the payment application administrator and those named in the To/Cc fields.
This field will populate with the number of the payment application.
Attach any related documents or files.
Include an additional message regarding the payment application.
- Click Send.
- Procore saves a copy of the message in the Emails tab of the payment application.
- Procore only sends the Payment application PDF to recipients.
- Procore does NOT send a copy of the payment application's configurable PDF. See Create a Configurable PDF of a MC/Client Payment application.