To configure advanced settings for the project's Coordination Issues tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Co-ordination Issues tool.
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Set the access permission level for a user by clicking the RED 'x' or GREEN tick corresponding to the permission you want to assign.
Note: As an example, if a user currently has 'None' permissions to the tool (denoted by a GREEN tick in the 'None' column), click the RED 'x' for another permission column, such as 'Read Only,' so that a GREEN tick appears.
The colour-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Colour Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either a Procore Administrator or has been granted permissions to the Procore tools on this project using a permissions template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's permission level to this tool, see Manage Project Permissions Templates.