To remove a worker from the project's Field Productivity tools Employee list.
Things to Consider
- Required user Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The worker will still be listed on any timesheets that they were previously entered on.
- If the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" is enabled, the worker WILL remain on the Field Productivity tools Employee list.
- Workers can also be viewed in the Project and Company Directories under 'Contacts'.
Note: 'Contacts' consist of all users added to the Crews and Incidents tools without and email address.
- Navigate to the project's Crews tool.
- Click the Workers tab.
- Locate and hover over the worker you want to remove.
- Click the trash bin icon to the right of the worker's information.
- Click Edit next to the worker you want to remove.
- In the "Edit Worker" window, click Remove.
This will remove the worker from the project and cause the worker to be inaccessible in timesheets, timecard, site diary and crews tools.
Note: The worker will not be removed from timesheets they have already been entered on.