To use the 'Archive' button to send an email message to the list of archived messages in the project's Emails tool.
If you have numerous messages in your Emails - Inbox and decide that you can archive some of those messages for safe-keeping, you can use the 'Archive' button. This moves the selected messages from the Inbox to the tool's archived list.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Emails tool.
- The desired email message must be listed in the Emails - Inbox page. See Create an Email or Send an Inbound Email to the Project's Emails Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- Highlight the desired message in the left pane.
- Click Archive.
The system immediately sends the selected message to the Email tool's Archive list.