To view a form in the Project level Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Project level Forms tool.
- 'Admin' users can view all forms.
- 'Read-only' and 'Standard' users can view all completed forms that are not marked private.
- 'Standard' level users can view forms marked as Private that they have filled out.
- All users with access to the Forms tool can view all Company level form templates.
- Custom form templates can be added to the Company level by 'Admin' level users. See Create a Company Level Form Template
- Accepted File Types: .pdf
Important! PDFs must contain fillable fields to be filled using the Forms tool. See How do I create a fillable PDF?
- Navigate to the Forms tool.
- Locate the form you want
- Click Open next to the form to reveal the file in a PDF viewer.