To view a funding in your Procore project.
Once created, users with the required user permissions can view a project's fundings using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all fundings, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Funding tool
- To view a funding that has NOT been marked as 'Private', 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Funding tool.
- To view a funding marked 'Private', 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Funding tool and you must be added as a member of the 'Private' list on the funding. See (Beta) Create Fundings.
- Additional Information:
- If your project has multiple fundings, review Are there any system limitations when projects have multiple fundings?
- Navigate to the project's Funding tool.
- Locate the funding to view in the Funding list.
- Click the Number link to open the select funding.
- View the funding's information by clicking the following tabs:
If the creator (or any editors) of the funding chooses to include the information. When viewing the General tab, the following cards are present: General Information, Contract Summary, Bill of Quantities, Inclusions & Exclusions, Attachments, Contract Dates and Contract Privacy.
The Variations tab provides an overview of any Funding Variations (FCOs), Potential Variations (PVs) and Variation Requests (VRs) associated with the funding. You can view the status, the amount and due date for each variation. You can export your funding or a variation log to the DOCX or PDF file format as well as download individual variations to the CSV or PDF file format.
The Payment applications tab lists all of the funding payment applications created on the project in the 'Invoices (Payment Applications' table. This table lets you quickly access the payment application by clicking the Number link. To learn how to create payment applications, see Create an Funding Payment application.
The Change History tab shows the date and time that various actions were performed. See (Beta) View a Funding's Change History.
The Financial Markup tab shows the horizontal and vertical markup settings applied to the line items on the funding's variations. See Add Financial Markup to Funding Variations.
The Payments Received tab lists all payment applications that have been received. You can also click the Edit button to enter new payments received in the New Payment section. See Create a Payment Received.
The Advanced Settings tab allows you to configure a variety of settings on the funding. To learn more, see (Beta) Configure the Advanced Settings on a Funding.