Limited ReleaseThe Funding tool is available to Procore customers in the United States who have implemented the Procore for Owners point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Speciality Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
If you are working with a PV on a funding, you can change the status of an associated commitment PV or you can update the amount of the CV line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Funding tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Funding tool.
- Locate the funding to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Locate the PV with the linked CV to edit. Then click View.
- Click the Bill of Quantities tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.