To create an App configuration in a project.
As a Procore project user, you have the ability to create an App configuration for a specific project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- User must be a valid contact in the Procore Directory tool.
Important!Note that project users, regardless of their permissions, are allowed to create App configurations, but are not allowed to edit or delete them. Company administrators can, however, elect to prevent all project users from configuring Apps in projects. Your company administrator can reach out to their Procore Customer Success Manager to enable this setting.
- Navigate to the project you want to create an App configuration for.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Select an App.
- Click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to create a project configuration for and click View.
- Click Configurations.
- Click Create Configuration.
- Enter a Title for the new App configuration.
- Enter values for any Configurable Fields that are required for the App.
- Click Create.