To add company level inspections templates to your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- After a company template is copied to your project, it becomes a project template, which can be modified without affecting the company template from which it originated.
- Navigate to your project's Inspections tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
Note: For more information on configuring your advanced settings, see Configure Advanced Settings: Inspections.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Click Import Company Templates.
Note: This button will be disabled if you have not first Created a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Mark the checkbox next to one or more company inspection templates to use on this project.
Note: To narrow your options down, filter templates by Type or Trade by clicking the Add Filter drop-down. Only templates that you haven't added to your project will appear for you to select.
- Click Import Templates.
Note: Project templates may be modified here throughout the duration of the project, but changes will only be reflected on project inspections that are created from the modified template.