To delete any unused or accidentally added inspection templates from your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any template that you delete from your project level will not delete its duplicate from the Company level. If you would like to delete the template from your Company level, see Delete a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Once you delete an inspection template from the Project level Inspections tab, any inspections tied to it will remain, but no one will be able to create an inspection based off of this template unless it is readded to the project.
- Navigate to the Project level Inspections tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Click View to the left of the template you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- If the delete was successful, you will see a green banner and the template will no longer appear on your project.